We utilize the following pre-employment screening tools:
- Conduct in person interviews
- Reference checks
- Pre-employment drug screening (as required by client)
- Background screen
- A variety of testing programs, including “Prove-It” which is designed to test administrative personnel’s skills and capabilities.
- E-Verify (only when offer of employment has been made and accepted, per government regulations).
Once the candidate has been placed, Harvest remains actively involved with its employees to ensure that they are both safe and productive.
- Safety equipment (fire retardant garments, hardhats, etc.)
- Tracking of all safety certifications to ensure compliance (i.e. BATC, RSO, TWIC, site specific certifications)
- Monthly safety meetings (Harvest has earned a number of safety awards at various client sites for its exceptional safety record)
- Participation in a random drug screening program (as required by client)
- Conduct annual performance reviews.