Candidates can expect the following steps in the job application process:
- In depth phone screen which covers both your skill set as well as your pay and benefits requirements.
- Conduct in person interviews.
- Reference checks (We require at least 3 professional references).
Once these steps have been completed, your resume is presented to the client to see if they would like to move forward. The interview and hiring process may include:
- Phone interview
- In person interview by client
- Offer of employment by Harvest
- Complete new hire paperwork
- Pre-employment drug screening (as required by client)
- Background screen
Once hired, Harvest remains actively involved with you to ensure that have all the tools you need to succeed. We:
- Provide you with Personal Protection Equipment (if necessary);
- Pay for all safety re-certification during the course of your employment;
- Hold monthly safety meetings (if applicable) to reinforce our safety first philosophy; and
- Conduct annual performance reviews to give you feedback on your performance.